Alpine Meadows, California
Alpine Meadows Modern Gem
Designed with low carbon footprint in mind, this cabin is an example of very functional layout creating privacy, comfort and convenience.
The 4 bedroom layout provides flexibility for both families and friends, offering bedrooms that accommodate both couples or families and friends. Two well positioned decks offer privacy, and forest views, with hot tub and gourmet BBQ.
Best of all you are right at the bast of Alpine Meadows - Squaw Valley and positioned equal distance to Donner Lake and Lake Tahoe.
Bedroom 1: Queen - Twin/Single (3)
Bedroom 2: Queen - Twin/Single (4)
Bedroom 3: Queen
Bedroom 4: King
Registration #: 11731
4 bedrooms, 2 baths, and 2450 square feet
King, Queen + Twin, Queen + Twin, and Queen
15 guests maximum
Truckee, CA (TRK), Reno Intl (RNO) or California Sacramento (SAC)
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Hot Tub
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
Activities of Interest
- Squaw Valley Ski Area - Explore the vibrant ski culture of this world famous resort! Beginners will find forgiving learning zones and experts thrilling terrain, all set against the backdrop of dramatic alpine scenery.
- Matt Heron Fly Fishing - This all-inclusive fly fishing school is one of the best in the nation, offering classes in private, stocked ponds, and trips out on the Truckee River.
- Alpenglow Expeditions - With AMGA certified guides, Alpenglow brings their acclaimed experience in international mountain guiding to all adventures, whether you're skiing, rock climbing, or hiking!
Places of Interest
- Alpine Meadows Resort - Tucked between Truckee and Tahoe City, Alpine Meadows Resort is a picturesque playground for families and off-the-radar thrill seekers alike!
- Eagle Falls Trail - Hike through this moderate trail for far reaching views of Lake Tahoe and the sweeping Sierra high country.
- Six Peaks Grille - Six Peaks Grille offers fresh and innovative food prepared with distinctive regional ingredients. Enjoy a delicious cocktail after dinner while gazing out over the spectacular Squaw Valley.